One of my responsibilities as the technology coordinator is to provide training for my teachers.
Here is the Prezi presentation I developed as an introduction to Evernote:
- Evernote Web Clipper: Save anything you see online into your Evernote account with a single click!
- Evernote Clipper on iPad: Enjoy using Evernote Clipper on your mobile device. This tutorial shows you how.
- Evernote Clearly: Clearly makes blog posts, articles and webpages clean and easy to read. Save them to Evernote and read them anywhere! (Note: This can only be used on a computer. Not available for the iPad yet.)
This Is How We Use It
- create notebooks and "share" with their instructors;
- respond to writings prompts;
- write journal entries;
- research articles on the web (using Evernote Clipper);
- take pictures of maps, graphs, whiteboard, or sections in textbooks and record the teacher's explanation;
- share "review notes" to study for an exam.
If you would like more resources and ideas click on the following links: